Donations of books and media items are accepted during normal library hours.
We gladly accept . . .
- clean and well cared for books
- playable audiobooks
- playable CDs or DVDS
We do not accept (and cannot sell at the book sale) . . .
- Damaged or soiled books or books that have an odor – if you wouldn’t buy it, please don’t donate it.
- VHS tapes
- CDs or DVDs without cases and/or covers
- Out-of-date textbooks or educational materials
- Out-of-date encyclopedias
- Readers Digest Condensed Books
The Friends’ of the Library book sales would not be possible without donations!
If you would like a tax receipt, please complete a form at the library listing the items you are donating. The library cannot assess the value of the donation.
Please contact us at 262-569-2193 with questions.