Due to COVID the Lyke Meeting Room is unavailable. The Spaulding Conference Room may be booked with a maximum of four people. Thank you for understanding.
The Library has two meeting rooms available for public use. The Spaulding Conference Room fits up to 10 people and the Lyke Meeting Room fits up to 100 people with a flexible layout.
- Reservations are preferred at least 2 weeks in advance but accommodations may be made no less than 24 hours in advance based on availability.
- Meeting rooms may not be scheduled more than 12 months in advance. Recurring reservations will be accepted for only 3 months in succession.
- Following that 3 month cycle, a group must renew the reservation using the reservation links below.
Fees for individuals and companies (for-profit) are $30.00 for first two hours/$20.00 per hour thereafter. There is no charge for non-profit groups.
- Tables and chairs
- Digital projector with screen
- Individuals using the projector or microphone must know how to use the equipment and will be required to make an appointment with the Administrative Coordinator prior to day of use for training. Library staff will not be responsible for troubleshooting the equipment during meeting use.
- Whiteboard and pens
- All other equipment in the meeting rooms must remain unmoved and may not be used by groups that have reserved the room.
- Please review the Meeting & Conference Room Use Guidelines posted in the room upon arrival.
E-mail Lissa Radder with questions or call (262) 569-2193 ext. 208.
To Make a Room Reservation
- Review the Meeting Room Policy.
- Complete Meeting Room Application online by using buttons below
The applicant has read and agrees to comply with the policy and procedures governing the use of the Library meeting rooms. The applicant also accepts full liability for any damage to facilities or equipment and agrees to confine the organization's activities to the assigned room. The Oconomowoc Public Library will not be responsible for any materials, equipment, or personal belongings left in the building.
- Remit room rental fees (cash or check payable to Oconomowoc Public Library noting meeting date and contact person) to Oconomowoc Public Library, Attn: Lissa Radder, 200 South St, Oconomowoc, WI 53066.
- Review the Meeting & Conference Room Use Guidelines posted in the room upon arrival.
- The set-up, breakdown, and clean up of the meeting room is the responsibility of the group using the room.
- Review the meeting room calendar below for availability before submitting your application.
Meeting Room Availability