- The study rooms are for individual or two-person work or study.
- Study rooms are to be used by no more than two (2) people. The Reference Librarian on duty may grant an exception for three (3) to use the room for legitimate work or study purposes.
- Study rooms are not soundproof. Study room users must speak quietly to avoid disturbing others.
- Rules posted in the study rooms are to be observed at all times.
- The library may ask users to vacate the rooms after two (2) hours of use to allow others to use the rooms.
- Study rooms close 15 minutes prior to Library closing time, and users must vacate study rooms by
- Study rooms are available on a first come, first served basis. There are no reservations available.
- One study room per night can be reserved for official library or educational organizations or purposes. This must be done by letter of request to the Director of the Oconomowoc Public Library. These reservations will be granted for one semester at a time.