The Library offers a variety of services, items, equipment, and adaptive technologies to assist those with diverse needs. Contact the Reference Desk or call (262) 569-2193, ext. 212 with questions or to request assistance.
- Accessible parking and entrance
- Transport chair
- Accessible restrooms
- Accessible computers
- Height adjustable workspaces
- Retrieval of books, periodicals, CDs, DVDs, etc.
- Equipment assistance
- Home Service for patrons who cannot visit the Library in person
- Spanish-speaking staff
- Hearing Loop - Receive sound directly to your hearing device or cochlear implant with a T-coil receiver or Induction Loop Receiver provided by the Library. Available in the Lyke Meeting Room and at the Reference Desk.
- Magnifiers - Available at the Reference Desk.