Items available pickup must be placed on hold in CAFÉ Libraries Online, the CAFÉ Libraries App, or by contacting the Checkout Desk.
- Search the Catalog.
- Place Holds.
- Select your pickup date and time (at least 24 hours in advance) from the Curbside Pickup Calendar (we are not able to fulfill drop-in hold requests) and complete registration.
- Verify your items are being held before coming to the Library.
- Bring a valid ID that matches your library account and holds information for pickup.
- Arrive at the Library within your scheduled pickup time.
- Call (262) 569-2193, ext. 222 to let staff know you have arrived.
- If you do not have a cell phone, call before leaving home and provide an estimated arrival time, your name, and your vehicle's license plate number.
- If you do not have a vehicle, contact the Checkout Desk.
- If you do not arrive for your scheduled pickup time, you will need to reschedule within three days or your holds will expire.
Contact the Checkout Desk or call (262) 569-2193, ext. 222 with Curbside Pickup questions.