The Library may be able to proctor your exam depending on your institution and exam requirements. Schedule proctoring at least one week in advance at (262) 569-2193, ext. 211.
The student is responsible for:
- Scheduling time to take the test.
- Contacting the testing institution and identifying requirements.
- Verifying with a Reference Librarian that the requirements of the testing institution can be met.
- Bringing photo ID.
- Coming prepared with the necessary or required supplies and equipment.
- Paying all costs associated with taking and submitting the test, such as printing and postage.
- Completing proctored tests at least 30 minutes before the Library's scheduled closing time.
- Verifying that the test has been received by the educational institution.
The Library is responsible for:
- Accepting tests via mail or email.
- Checking and verifying the student’s photo ID.
- Providing space and a computer, if necessary. Students may use their own computer, if allowed by their institution.
- Documenting the beginning and end times of the test.
- Shredding all untaken tests after the expiration date.
- Returning tests via prepaid envelope or email.