Individuals wishing to check out materials from the library must have a valid library card. A free card is issued to any Wisconsin resident who presents picture/photo identification and proof of current address.
The following documentation is acceptable:
Cardholders are responsible for:
What can I get with my library card?
- books, music CDs, DVDs, audiobooks, and other materials
- access to materials from other libraries in the county, state or nation
- access to e-books and audio books that can be downloaded directly to your computer or device
- internet access and Wi-Fi
- access to eMagazines and newspapers, online courses, genealogy searches, and consumer, financial, health, and business resources
- ALL FOR FREE!