Reservation dates are subject to availability. Please review Meeting Room Policy for additional details. Recurring meetings can be scheduled per availability and administrative approval. Regular/recurring meetings must be renewed/confirmed on a quarterly basis.
Equipment available at no cost with meeting room use -
- Tables and chairs
- Can be configured for group needs.
- Digital projector with screen
- AV users are responsible for providing a computer or device and any connection cables needed for projector use.
- Library staff will not be responsible for troubleshooting the equipment during meeting use.
- Individuals using the projector must know how to use the equipment and will be required to make an appointment with the Administrative Coordinator prior to day of use.
- Individuals using the microphone must know how to use the equipment and will be required to make an appointment with the Administrative Coordinator prior to day of use for training.
- Whiteboard and pens
All other furniture and equipment in the meeting rooms must remain unmoved and may not be used by groups that have reserved the room.
- Please review the Library Meeting & Conference Room Use Guidelines posted in the room upon arrival.
- The set-up, breakdown, and clean up of the meeting room is the responsibility of the group using the room.
- Do not block emergency exit or use for a general exit.
- All other equipment in the meeting rooms must remain unmoved and may not be used by groups that have reserved the room.
- Please see Meeting Room Policy for additional details on equipment use.
Fees for individuals and companies (for-profit) are $30.00 for first two hours/$20.00 per hour thereafter. There is no charge for non-profit groups.
Please remit application online and mail fee(s) (cash or check payable to Oconomowoc Public Library) to Oconomowoc Public Library, Attn: Lissa Radder, 200 South St, Oconomowoc, WI 53066.
Contact Lissa Radder at 262-569-2193, ext. 208 or firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions.
Please complete all boxes. The application will be reviewed and confirmation sent within 72 hours. The room will not be considered scheduled until confirmation is sent.
Use the TAB key to move between the data fields.