The Library has two meeting rooms available for public use. The Gerald B. Spaulding Conference Room fits up to 16 people and the Hiram A. Lyke Meeting Room fits up to 100 people with a flexible layout.
Reservation dates are subject to availability. Fees for individuals and companies (for-profit) are $30.00 for first two hours/$20.00 per hour thereafter. There is no charge for non-profit groups.
A digital projector, screen, and whiteboard are available at no cost for use by the public and library and city employees. AV users are responsible for providing a computer or device and any connection cables needed for projector use. Library staff will not be responsible for troubleshooting the equipment during meeting use. Individuals using the projector must know how to use the equipment and will be required to make an appointment with the administrative coordinator prior to day of use. At this appointment, a preliminary setup and test will be done to insure that users understand how to connect their computer to the projector and how to make necessary changes and settings. It is also advisable for presenters to arrive early to check their equipment and the set-up before their presentation begins.
E-mail Lissa Radder with questions or call (262) 569-2193 ext. 208.
To Make a Room Reservation
- Review the Meeting Room Policy.
- Complete Meeting Room Application online. No phone reservations will be accepted.
- The applicant has read and agrees to comply with the policy and procedures governing the use of the Library meeting rooms. The applicant also accepts full liability for any damage to facilities or equipment and agrees to confine the organization's activities to the assigned room. The Oconomowoc Public Library will not be responsible for any materials, equipment, or personal belongings left in the building.
- Remit room rental fees (cash or check payable to Oconomowoc Public Library noting meeting date and contact person) to Oconomowoc Public Library, Attn: Lissa Radder, 200 South St, Oconomowoc, WI 53066
- Recurring reservations will be accepted for only 3 months in succession. Following that 3 month cycle, a group must renew the reservation by contacting the Administrative Coordinator.
- Review the meeting room calendar below for availability before submitting your application.
Meeting Room Availability
Lyke Meeting Room - (max capacity 100)
Spaulding Conference Room (max capacity 16)